Such a seminal moment in house music right here. Our in the late 80’s on legendary early house label TRAX Records. That warm analogue bass sounds tweeked and modulated on the Roland TB 303 where blowing the minds of dancefloors all over the world its released in 1987, becoming an underground hit for Phuture and kicking off the ‘Acid House’ sound.
Big ups to Jim Poe who reminded us on this one today.
Follow him Here
- Spirit of House DISCO BOOGIE Block Party special feat. MARCEL VOGEL (Lumberjacks In Hell, Amsterdam) + Stephen Allkins (Love Tattoo) | deep house sydney soulful disco funk chicago afro-beat (spiritofhouse.com.au)
- Wax Trax! Records documentary due soon (watch the trailer) (brooklynvegan.com)
- A Little Tipsy (bytheinch.co)
- Spirit of House DISCO BOOGIE Block Party special feat. MARCEL VOGEL (Lumberjacks In Hell, Amsterdam) + Stephen Allkins (Love Tattoo) | deep house sydney soulful disco funk chicago afro-beat (sydneyunderground.org)
- Charanjit Singh’s ‘Synthesizer: Ten Ragas To A Disco Beat’ – Was Acid House Inevitable? (synthtopia.com)
- DEEP SOULFUL HOUSE MIX: Terrence Parker (Detroit) LIVE at SPIRIT OF HOUSE 4+ Hours set at Civic Hotel (Sydney) Mar 5 2011 | deep soulful house sydney classics (spiritofhouse.com.au)
- Spirit of House Seminal House Classic: Alison Limerick – Where Love Lives (1991) | (Deep House Sydney, Soulful House Sydney) (soulofsydney.org)
- EVENT: Hip- House Royalty TYREE COOPER (Chicago) in Sydney (soulofsydney.org)
- Paradise Lost Warehouse Party on this Weekend! | deep house disco boogie chicago detroit soulful acid sydney (sydneyunderground.org)
- Classic Mix: Larry Levan feat. Jocelyn Brown Live at Paradise Garage 1985 | deep house new york disco soulful sydney (spiritofhouse.com.au)