WE’REHAUS is back for our fourth instalment of industrial fun. Join us on the 6th of September as we christen a new warehouse space and get treated to a 3-hour set from UK artist and label boss Owen Howells.
Inside our house you’ll experience a baptism of sounds, art and euphoria, with live graffiti on the night and assorted ocular delights from the minds of Joel Gibson, Cam Wall and James Martin setting the scene for an enlightening good time.
Remember, WE’REHAUS events are BYO OH OHHH! So bring your drinks and we’ll provide a bar service to keep them cool and secure. However, if you want to bring your own Esky’s please make yourself at home.
Location: Warehouse TBA 15mins South of the CBD
DJs: Owen Howells (UK, Shades/Carousel, 3hr set), Ladman6, Waz, Statz
Tickets: $15 presale / $25 final release (+ booking fee)
Rules: dance, share and play safe.
As always, this event is strictly limited and once we reach capacity that’s it. Our last WE’REHAUS fully sold out before the event, so please keep this in mind…
Tickets available through the following link:
Get to know Owen Howells;
Described as ‘genre agnostic ‘by i-DJ mag, Owen has progressively immersed himself in a mixture of house, techno and beyond throughout his musical experiences, with the young master Howells citing his exposure to the UK’s pirate radio network as a major inspiration.
A vinyl purist at heart, Owen spends countless hours digging through crates across Europe that he can now share with us in Sydney.
Releases on Wunderkammer, Trendy Mullet, Sounds of Juan and his own label Shades (formerly Shades of Grey) galvanise his reputation for being an aspiring producer with many tastes to incorporate. Whether its stepping, snare laced house, or heads down peak time rollers, Owen’s music – both as part of the Shades collective and through his own solo productions – keeps the underground bubbling. Earning support from Mary Anne-Hobbs, Kerri Chandler, MANDY, Gavin Herlihy, Luke Solomon, George Fitzgerald as well as Eric Cloutier, Voigtmann, Bruno and many more.
This will be an intimate evening of musical stylings that will warm the soul and make you smile. Set in an amazing inner city warehouse space where loud noises and intriguing faces are encouraged. So come join us and enjoy the freedom inside our house.
- Vía publica Rehau (cuevassantiago.wordpress.com)
- Hardwell and W&W Release New Track – Out Now! (heartbeathappiness.com)
- DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJ Poll opens for 2013 (dancingastronaut.com)
- ‘The contrast is huge’: Singer Sarah Howells on providing the vocals for her folk band and major global dance acts (walesonline.co.uk)
- Rukes troll DJ Mag with the help of Zedd. (thebanginbeats.com)
- George Fitzgerald – I can tell (by the way you move) (bassmonkeys.wordpress.com)
- Richard Hawley And Grandmaster Flash Among Camp Bestival 2013 Highlights [Photos] (contactmusic.com)
- Disco, Funk, Edit: DJ Agent 86 – Saturday Vibrations | DEEP HOUSE FUNK PARTY BREAK EDIT (soulofsydney.org)
- Gareth Emery Urges Fans to NOT Vote For Him in DJ Mag Poll (belligerentbulldog.com)
- TyDi joins in; agrees with Gareth Emery’s statements on DJ Mag Top 100 (thebanginbeats.com)